Alaska Float Trips
Overnight Fish & Float Trips
Remote rivers available for a great fish and float trip
Clear Creek is a small creek flowing out of Denali State Park. Beautiful clear water offers some great fishing for trophy Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden, and Grayling. King Salmon fishing is not allowed on upper Clear Creek. After July 14th you can fish for the other 4 species of Pacific Salmon. This is a short 30 mile stretch of water that is easily wade-able for most anglers.
This creek is floated in 5 days and 4 nights and the cost is $3250 per person. June 20th-Sept 15th.
All trips included:
- Airfare from Talkeetna to and from your river of choice
- All meals while on the river
- All camping gear(except sleeping bag)
- Most terminal tackle, fly’s, leaders
- Professional Guide, & great camp chef
Not included is:
- Lodging before or after our scheduled trip
- Meals while in town